Last week I was honored by fellow blogger Etta D. of Simply Etta D, and today by Pamela A of H.E.A. Happily Every After (Please check out Pamela’s blog. She shares her intriguing romantic short stories). What an amazing bow of recognition. I understand and respect why some choose to have award free blogs. I understand the importance of encouragement. For this reason, as I have said before, I appreciate anyone who takes time to express appreciation. I am a believer if we sow good seeds we reap them. Thanks everyone who have shown kindness. Also, thanks to those who take time to read my blogs and share your thoughts.
Here are my responses to the questions presented to me.
- Did you create your blog yourself, or did you get professional help? I created this blog myself.
- How would you describe your blogging style? Eclectic. I have a combination of different blogging styles, this is my preference. My primary style is free-spirited or free verse creative prose. I believe creativity should not be confined and should have room to expand.
- What keeps you blogging? Life keeps me blogging. The more I learn in life, the more I desire to explore and share with others.
- Do you believe your blog needs enhancing? If you do, what type of networking do you think is better to enhance your blog? Yes. I would like to enhance my blog by changing formatting to better suit my blogging needs. I realize there are templates available and classes here on WordPress.
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how? My readers impacted me the most. I am encouraged when others comment, like, and respond.
- Is blogging a hobby for you or something more? Blogging is more than a hobby, its become a calling. I see blogging as a platform.
- How much time do you spend blogging? I try to post daily.
- Do you enjoy reading? What is your favorite genre? Yes. My favorite genres are inspirational and motivational type readings.
- What type of movies do you enjoy? Mystery, romance, spiritual, drama, horror, or action? Different genres
- What is your most proudest achievement? I furthered my education to pursue a different career path.