Thanks to the beautiful Sayanti for nominating my blog as one of the One Lovely Blog Award nominees. I take the gesture of recognition as a honor. I find it humbling when others take time to show me I’m thought of in the form of an award. We are living in a society where many are self-absorbed and tend to overlook taking time to lift up and encourage others. So, thanks Sayanti and anyone who has taken time to comment or give blog encouragement. Please take time to visit Sayanti at the following link-
There are four things required of me to accept this award. These are as follows:
The Rules of this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 to 15 other bloggers, and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About me
- I am new to blogging.
- I have a keen sense of humor.
- I’m more an introvert, but I guess you can say I’m an ambivert as well.
- I love music. I like jazz, R&B, gospel, etc.,
- I have experienced a lot of once in a lifetime opportunities that are priceless.
- If I had a bucket list, I have experienced most of what I have desired. Anything more are extra blessings and fulfilling my wants.
- I love to travel,
I realize some blogs are award free and do not prefer award recognition. But these are a few of the blogs I am listing as noteworthy following the rules of this award.
2. Joseyphina https://joseyphina.wordpress.com/
3. Tosha https://laliterati.com/
5. Edge of Humanity Magazine https://edgeofhumanity.com/