Disclaimer: I do not own rights to this music and video
1. I like fruit and vegetables.
2. I like ice cream (sherbet, strawberry, butter pecan).
3. I like treating others as I want to be treated.
4. I like music.
5. I like traveling.
6. I like anything pertaining to home interior decorating.
7. I like writing and creativity.
8. I like encouraging others.
9. I like most things pertaining to positive empowerment.
10. I like knowing we’re all unique.
Some say money
is the root to all evil.
You won’t find its hidden root,
but you will find evidence.
It is always in full view.
It’s alright to dream
looking from inside out where
and we’ll dance a jig or two.
Please watch your tempo!
Lento, Largo, slow your pace!
Andante, slow down!
What is music? Music is a creation of sounds, harmony, rhythm, tempo, and beats in art form. It transcends language barriers, regions, ages, religions, and mindsets. Music soothes the soul, it heals, deliver, and the weary free.
Music unifies, it teaches, ministers, charms and warms the heart.
Music is a channel for love, it is a conduit.
Music is movement. It crosses universal barriers. Music is not discriminative, it makes itself home in places where others can not go. Music can travel beyond forbidden wall and restricted places where others are sheltered in …
Music is an expression of love, appreciation, individualism, and beliefs.
Music is not confined to anyone’s definition, it is an evolving evolution.
Music serenades, woos, stimulates, and relaxes the mind, body, and soul.
Music is a living organism which burrows deep in the soul.