Check out talented Alexis Chateau PR. Alexis is multi-talented, and she has a promising successful marketing public relations firm of experienced associates. This marketing agency leads in innovative techniques and strategies.
Benjamin Franklin once advised, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail”. There is no time this rings more true than when going into business.
With all the legal, technical, and financial puzzle pieces fitting together; all the office politics, and dissolved partnerships; a business is the last journey you should embark on without a solid plan.
If you need more convincing, then consider that a business plan isn’t just for writing and sticking in a desk. You will encounter professionals on your business journey who need to see that plan, even if they never read the whole thing.
Here are the five people your business plan is really meant for.
1. Business Coach
It’s increasingly common for entrepreneurs to work with business coaches, mentors, and advisers. These are often former businessmen and women, who have had their moment in the limelight and want to pass the torch to a…
#1 Outsource your cover design; however, be mindful about how much you pay. The same person who designed the Kwoted cover also created The Unhappy Wifecover. This time around, she charged $265. This is not what I expected for a simple eBook jpeg. But instead of complaining, I paid her for it and then learned about a site called Fiverr. On Fiverr, you can find anyone to do anything digital for you. By the time I was ready for a cover for the paperback, I simply signed up, listed an ad with these words: I need a 6×9 paperback cover for Lulu specifications, and then narrowed my choices down from international graphic designers. Someone I didn’t know produced the paperback cover in less than 48 hours for $15.00!!!
#2 Outsource your editor. I started to ask an English major friend to proof and edit The…
Josh, author of The Jaquar and its Allies blog (https://thejaguarandallies.com/2017/01/21/the-mystery-blogger-award/) nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award along with nine other bloggers. I am honored whenever any blogger offer my blog an award. I have followed Josh’s blog since our blog connection. His blog is very resourceful for wildlife lovers and those who desire to learn more about the wild and animal preservation.
Thanks Okoto Enigma for creating The Mystery Blogger Award. The purpose of the blogger award in her words: “An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much passion.”
Three Facts About Me
I don’t have a favorite color. There are too many to choose from.
I am an ambivert, but I am more comfortable as an introvert.
Sherbert ice cream is my guilty pleasure. I would go out at night to find some, but I won’t.
1) If you could goanywhere in the world for free, where would it be? Hawaii. It does not matter which part of Hawaii. I would go first of all because it is free (smiling). I’ve priced a trip there, and knowing I could go free is more than motivation. On the serious side, I like nature, and it appears in its close state of originality. I would love seeing the waterfalls, flowers, foliage, beaches, and natural resources while sensing an ambiance of peace in paradise.
2) What is your favorite holiday? Honestly, I don’t have a favorite holiday now since I’m older. I see holidays differently. But, if I must choose, it is Thanksgiving. I like what it represents, I believe it encompasses all the other holidays. If none of the events surrounding Christmas and Easter along with other milestones in our life had not happened we would not have any reasons to express gratitude.
3) Why did I start blogging? I started blogging as a hobby. I started on another site and found a community of bloggers I connected with similar to WordPress. I find writing is empowering. I am actually discovering myself when I give words to my inner voice while offering inspiration to others.
4) What is your favorite hobby? Writing is really a favorite hobby and passion. It allows me to stay true to myself and provide inspiration and encouragement to others.
5) If you like donuts, what is your favorite kind? If you do not like donuts are you feeling alright? (weird/funny). If I like donuts is an understatement. I looove donuts. My favorite, what do you mean favorite? Too many favorites to name, blueberry, lemon-flavored, cake donuts, glazed, and so on. It’s tempting to run out and get some now. I must admit though, I can say no to certain food temptations. If I was not as conscious about healthy foods, I’ll eat a dozen of my favorites, easily.
My Three Best Posts:
It’s hard for me to say what is my favorite. It’s like choosing a favorite child. I value my work and although it may not all be up to par, I do my best and realize there’s always room for improvement. I’ll pick three of the ones from some of my entries which some readers seem to favor.
1) What are you passionate about?
2) If you had a bucket list, what is #1 on the list?
3) Finish this sentence, “I wish this world ….”
4) What is your favorite song and why?
5) What new feature would you like added to WordPress and why?